Environmental Policy Statement
At Cotton Baby we recognise that it is important to manage the environmental impact of our business and as such we have assessed our activities and identified what we can do in order to promote good environmental practices.
Our policy with regards to the environment is as follows:
- To identify the significant environmental impacts, both positive & negative, of our activities.
- To develop suitable objectives and targets to minimise our environmental impacts.
- To comply with relevant legislation relating to our environmental impacts.
- To prevent pollution, minimise our imputs of utilities, resources and the outputs of emissions to the atmosphere, effluents to waters/sewers and wastes to disposal facilities; endeavouring to re-use, recover or recycle materials where practicable.
- To work with suppliers who source environmental and biodegradable products wherever possible.
- To communicate, co-operate & respond to the views of interested parties, including customers and the general public, on environmental issues, where this is practicable and likely to result in an overall improved environmental performance.
- To strive for continual improvement in overall environmental performance.
- To continue promoting the benefits of real nappies.